4.11.2010

Charging by Conduction

So there I am a couple days ago, doing my science, when I come across a definition that I thought was cool..

"Charging by conduction: Charging an object by allowing it to come into contact with an object that already has an electrical charge."

Yeah, this is going to sound completely Sunday-schoolish, but isn't that kind of what we're supposed to be as Christians? The electrical charge? You could almost turn that into a different definition:

"Evangelism: Charging a person by allowing it to come into contact with a Christian that already has the electrical charge (/love/joy/fire/whatever) of God."

I don't know, I just saw a similarity. I think as Christians, we need to be very aware of our actions and words, especially around non-Christians. And besides, God is always watching. :)

Well, that's all...I need to go re-charge my batteries.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! We can also think of how God can recharge us. In our time with no "electricity" we can go get it from our Recharger, God! Can't wait to see you!! <3

    ReplyDelete