8.26.2012

Summer 2012.

Hey there. So, summer's officially over for me as of tomorrow. I know I mostly post about my deep (?) thoughts about God and whatnot, but as I was thinking about that and scrolling through on my Twitter, I saw someone I follow ask a question - What made you smile this summer? My summer has been pretty great, but I wanted to make a list of things that made me smile this summer, just for fun. I have a habit of only remembering the bad things and downplaying the good things sometimes, so this is more for my sake than yours. But feel free to read along anyway. But maybe some of the things made you smile as well. ;)

What made me smile this summer?
-getting to sleep in
-my hilarious parents
-my new obsession with White Collar
-sunshine
-my puppy
-Nationals and all that went with it
-precious kids at VBS
-finishing How To Kill A Mockingbird
-having good work-outs
-good music
-getting to have lunch with people I hadn't seen in a long time
-naps
-my birthday
-getting my iPhone
-crazy adventures with good friends
-making crafts from Pinterest
-friends' birthdays
-registering for college classes
-amazing worship services
-coffee
-La Madeliene
-square dancing
-spending time with my grandparents and extended family
-helping at debate camp
-making cheesecake and really messing it up with good friends
-graduation parties
-finally figuring out how to French braid my hair
-deep-cleaning my room


And there are many more. Thank you, Lord, for a blessed summer!

What made you smile this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment