12.26.2010

You just can't put me in a box!

You probably could, actually. But you've heard the expression...it's like, when someone surprises you by saying or doing something unlike them, they say, 'You just can't put me in a box!" Meaning, basically, you don't know everything about them and can't assume things about them, more or less.

You know where I'm going with this. We can't put God in a box. Obviously. But it's true. Lately God has been really surprising me with the stuff He's blessing me with and telling me...things I don't expect.

Duhh, of course I didn't expect it. That's not the way God works. Just because I think something is going to turn out a certain way, because of my extremely limited experience, doesn't mean it will. God isn't confined to my expectations.

So, just a quick note and reminder..you can't put God in a box. I think He loves to surprise us and He loves doing things just because. Basically, expect the unexpected!

3 comments:

  1. Would that be "watch out!" or "isn't that cool?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, this is soo true! God is awesome this way :)

    @Pete: rofl :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah Peter..maybe a little bit of both ;)

    ReplyDelete